Nov 21, 2008

They are, 'We are BOOST'

I have received quite a few emails from this group who call themselves, We Are BOOST (We are Building Open Opportunity Structures Together).

Their mission is "to facilitate personal, organizational, and social empowerment through our consortium of academic and industry leaders by offering everyday citizens innovative, yet practical ways to use green technology and sustainable design in everyday living."

They are seeking speakers, venues, sponsors, and events to promote for the upcoming 2009 year. I'm not sure what role they actually play, but I've seen their name in affiliation with Greenable events, which are a respectable group.

To find out more call 206.202.2883 or email cure@weareboost.org. I can also forward the email directly if you feel you might be able to decipher it yourself. Email me at edi@philau.edu.

No comments: