There's a new issue of GRID, let's celebrate! This month's party will be held at Kraftwork on Tuesday, April 12 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Philadelphia Brewing Company's Chris Morris will share the DJing duties with Kraftwork's own Adam Ritter. Kraftwork boasts 25 beers on tap, all $1.00 off for our party, including three flavors of PBC. Come join us!
Tuesday, April 12
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Kraftwork, 541 E. Girard Ave. (http://kraftworkbar.com)
Directions to Kraftwork:
Take the Market-Frankford line to the Berks stop and walk two blocks west to the corner of Girard and Montgomery Aves.
The New Issue
Check out our May 2011 Education Issue, 64 pages bursting with content!
· Leaders of the New School: How PhillyU is writing the rules of sustainability education
· Seeds of Hope: Asian refugees put down roots in South Philly
· Wonderful Machines: photographer Neal Santos imbeds with two Kensington Kinetic Sculpture Derby teams
· Cleaning Slates: Yowei Shaw on the Philly Criminal Record Expungement Project
· Pucker up to a perfect Pisco Sour, using Capogiro sorbetto
· Felicia D'Ambrosio gets behind UPenn's tray-less trend
· Shaun Brady talks shop with Sierra Club executive director/West Chester alum Michael Brune